In front of the John Lennon Wall in Prague.




Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SOL 2016 Day 23: Full Moon For a Very Full Day


Two Writing Teachers Slice of Life March Challenge 2016
This March, more than 300 teachers have committed to daily writing. If you’d like to read more “slices” (from other teachers and even students), visit: twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/challenges.

Today I put in a 12 hour work day.  With the rest of our district's ELA Department team, I made a school board presentation this evening. As I walked outside and saw the beautiful full moon, I thought, "what a great thing to write about." That's when I realized I hadn't posted for today. It had completely slipped my mind.

By that time it was 8:45 p.m. Only 15 minutes to meet the deadline for today's slice. I sat in my car in the city hall parking lot, posting the following extremely brief post from my iPhone. I made it, but just barely:

School Board presentation tonight. Nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. What was the presentation about? Glad the moon was there to light your way after a long day. I noticed it this morning and it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just barely counts! Now I want to read what you would have written about the moon if you had more time.

    ReplyDelete