In front of the John Lennon Wall in Prague.




Wednesday, April 8, 2015

National Poetry Month: April 8, 2015







Today is the eighth day of the  NaPoWriMo challenge, and that is truly what it is for me today.  Here it is Wednesday of the first week back after my Spring Break, and tonight I have to go to a school board meeting. I've stayed up too late every night since I got back from my vacation, so I am already tired and cranky.  
Obviously these are not the ideal conditions to write a poem, so at the moment I feel myself dried up. However, when in doubt haiku can come to the rescue! I'm still writing one a day (462 so far since 1/1/14) so this will be my poem of the day:


Day 8:

milky way streaking
through star dotted sky swept clean
then the moon rises

No comments:

Post a Comment