In front of the John Lennon Wall in Prague.




Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Arrivaderci Firenze

Today was our last day in Florence. We spent the morning at the Uffizi, which has some of my favorite art of all times. Maybe it was the crowds of tour groups tramping through that got to me, but I was peeved about people taking pictures of the paintings instead of actually looking at the art. Do we have to see the entire world through our iPhones and cameras? Of course, ironically, there I was taking photos with my phone of people taking photos.


2 comments:

  1. I don't understand. There are high-quality reproductions all over the internet, if someone wants to look at a painting later in detail. Maybe the motivation is just ticking things off a list? 'I saw this, this, this...."? Anyway, your pictures of pictures of pictures are pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete